Wednesday, March 24, 2010

heart home

sigh...
its been two days i came back to this lovely hometown...
nice... having a same days...
wake up early in the morning and bathing this cute little kid...
then comb her hair to get her ready to school...
at her school, tend to play with bunch of kids...
amazingly, those kids like me a lot...
i can remember some of them...
dik jik (of course i can remember this little boy name he is my cousin son) =p
aniq (little boy that always want me to hold him
faiz ( cute boy that i know just this morning, always want my attention)
dini ( not that close but my lil sis tend to say her name clearly nice)
alia ( 2 moths old compare to abby but look more smaller than abby that lonjong)

there is more kids... but i can manage to memorize only this 5 kids..
looking foward to go there frequently..

but another things happen when i came back after sending abby to school.....
i just by myself at home until 4 p.m
bored but, i have to qada watching television like jakun people...
=p

rumah.home.keluarga.family

0 pengumen cherita:

saljisejuk