Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mama thank you for who I am
Thank you for all the things I'm not
Forgive me for the words unsaid
For the timesI forgot
Mama remember all my life
You showed me love,You sacrificed
Think of those young and early days
How I've changedalong the way
And I know you believed
And I know you had dreams
And I'm sorry it took all this time to see
That I am where I am because of your truth
I miss you,
I miss you
Mama forgive the times you cried
Forgive me for not making right
All of the storms I may have caused
And I've been wrong
Dry your eyes
Mama I hope this makes you smile
I hope you're happy with my life
At peace with every choice I made
How I've changed
Along the way
And I know you believed in all of my dreams
And I owe it all to you, Mama

~terkilan dengan diri sendiri... itulah most accurate words..
i miss both of my parents...
just want to share some story..
last couple of days
aku termimpikan suatu mimpi yang sedih but nice..
aku mimpi yang ayah aku come alive...
dia bawak aku ngan my sis jalan2 dengan kereta..
on the ways things that he just do is smiling, no single words yang keluar dari mulut dia... weird but ktorang gembira...
at home, my dads ask me something...
dia tanya Mana mak???
aku just senyap dan terkedu, then aku slowly bisikan kan kat ayah aku yang mak aku da tiada sejak 5 tahun yang lepas...
ayah macam terkejut, then dia slowly hilang dari penglihatan aku...
mimpi ni just like real...
but aku sedar it just adream in real life...
i had nothing, there is no words parents for me...
bila orang cakap pasal perents diorang, aku x sedih. aku cakap je lah ape yang aku tahu pasal mak ngan ayah...
short one but nice... wink..
lastly, things that korang should remember...
~life is short, make it nice

Dalam ingatan dan doa dari anakmu
allahyarham
Hashim bin Awang Ngah
10 ogos 1952- 10 ogos 1993

allahyarhamah
Rusina binti Mohd
27 februari 1959 -17 december 2005

2 pengumen cherita:

Mariam Aisyah said...

sum1 told me kalau org yg da tade dtg lam mimpi kita n senyum, maknanya mimpi tu btol.
n ayah tgh ada tgk awak masa awk mimpi tu. :)

cherita[aku.kamu.mereka] said...

=p
im hoping..

saljisejuk